The Ontario government requires proof of vaccination beginning September 22nd to enter fitness clubs to help stop the spread of Covid-19. As such you will be required to bring with you proof of full vaccination beyond 14 days to enter the gym. Thank you for your understanding.
The Ontario government has announced the reopening of stage 3 to begin Friday July 16th.
Fitness clubs/gyms are allowed to open in stage 3 at 50% capacity.
To remain consistent with previous openings we will continue with our booking system and adjust attendance based on usage starting with 10 people per hour, but moving up to 15 as flow increases.
*NEW bring your own towel, we are no longer providing daily laundered towels, if you wish to have your own unique towel you must bring it with you and take it when you leave. We will continue to provide spray bottles with approved disinfectant, and reusable towels throughout the gym. We will maintain all other previous health measures until required.
All monthly memberships are reactivated upon reopening and will resume billing on August 2nd
All pre-paid memberships will be reactivated and credited time upon reopening.
Thank you and stay safe
Brian & Irene
Several things may be a little different when you return to the gym. We have taken various steps to ensure a safer experience for everyone: Below is a list of some things to keep in mind
- Gym capacity is limited to 15 people per booking to ensure space for social distancing.
- You are requested to book your workout on our schedule which is located on our website. Please show up only at the time of your booking and leave before your 60 minutes workout time ends (Do not linger in the hallways, wait outside the building if you are early).
- You must certify that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms and do a self assessment before each workout. (Please check off the box in the pre-booking questionnaire).
- We are no longer offering daily laundered personal towels, if you wish to have your own towel for wiping equipment you must bring your own.
- You must maintain 3 meters or 9ft apart in the cardio and weights areas, so please use every other machine. This may require you to use another machine or wait until there is enough space.
- Upon entering the gym we will verify your booking at the front desk. We are taking daily temperatures during staffed hours and we ask that you always sanitize your hands upon entry and exit of the facilities.
- We provide disinfectant spray bottles for wiping your equipment.
- Members are required to wipe machines before and after usage. Please bring your own towel.
- No members may enter if they have any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, sore throat, or if they feel unwell.
- Please maintain proper social distance at all times in the building other than the cardio and weights areas (6ft or 2m). We have marked off spacing in the entrance, and various areas throughout the gym.
- Wearing a mask is required at all times in the gym, change rooms, hallways etc… Thank you!
- We have installed a sneeze guard at the front desk along with the trainers desk.
- Our equipment has been spaced to accommodate proper social distancing, this means some of our cardio equipment will be turned off, and some smaller items have been removed.
- We have supplied hand sanitizers at various locations, along with sanitary wipes and hospital grade COVID-19 approved disinfectant for cleaning equipment.
- Our gym is located on a second floor and we do not allow dropping, or slamming of weights. No Olympic/Cross Fit style lifting permitted!
- Please put your weights away when you are finished using them for the courtesy of other members!
- The change rooms are accessible, but we request that showers not be used at this time.
- We have removed the large scale in the gym area and replaced it with digital step on scales in both change rooms.
- We have installed a H.E.P.A. filters in reception, and the stretching room. We will also open our windows throughout the day for increased ventilation when possible.
- The water fountain is turned off for safety. Remember to bring your own water bottle, and towel. We will also be selling bottled water at reception .
- We have taped off individual workout spaces 3m apart in the free weights and stretching areas, please do not remove benches from these spaces.
- We are doing extra cleaning throughout the day and wiping high touch areas in the gym, so please do your part as well and help us maintain a safe, clean and fun place to exercise.
- Remember that we are all in this together so be patient and respectful of fellow members, and staff. We will be doing our best to serve you and keep you safe. Thank you!